AT IWC Excavation, the health and safety of our clients and employees is always our number one priority. As the COVID-19 virus continues to impact communities across the globe, we would like to share the steps we have taken to help keep you and our employees safe and healthy:
- We are actively monitoring the situation and will keep our project sites open and operating as long as the public advisories allow.
- IWCE takes the health and welfare of our employees extremely seriously and we understand the importance of keeping our employees working. In order for us to do so, we have developed strict policies to be adhered to in order to ensure a safe work environment for everyone on our team.
- IWCE office is open for business, but the doors will be closed to visitors and no in-person meetings will be held.
- We have increased our office and onsite cleaning and sanitation procedures to promote a safer work environment.
- All employees are expected to follow social distancing procedures and communicate through phone, text, or radio.
- We are implementing a remote working protocol for staff who are returning from travel and/or show symptoms of sickness.
- Any employees that have traveled outside of Canada or come in contact with family members that have done so after March 13, 2020 have been required to report their travel and self-quarantine for 14 days upon their return.
- Effective March 13, 2020, all non-essential work-related travel beyond Vancouver Island has been suspended.
We will continue to be diligent, paying careful attention to the guidance of local and national authorities. Monitoring the situation hourly, we will keep in close contact with our employees and clients. If you have any questions or queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us via our email at email@example.com or by phone at (250) 585-0492.
IWC Excavation Management